Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Guess What? I'm still sick!

This morning I managed to sleep until about 8, and stayed in bed until 9, then I ate breakfast and took a nice hot shower which was amazing and made me feel better. I had planned on meeting Elaine at the school to study for wildlife ecology and we actually spent a decent amount of time studying, took a break for lunch but not really as we quizzed each other when eating. I actually studied in the library too, which I really dont like, It's too quite and you can feel the stress coming from other people, its just not my thing, and tomorrow Elaine wants to spend all day studying pop and com in the library but I dont know if I can do that, but we will see After studying at the library we moved up to res so we could talk without feeling like we were disturbing everyone else and we worked through the info again and had dinner and relaxed a little bit with some 5th grade science trivia, and then went down to write our Wildlife Ecology final at 530. The final took me just over and hour and it went ok, not horrible, not great just ok. Writing it was rather unpleasant as my head started to get heavy and achy and my neck started hurting, it was unpleasant so I was glad that it was a quick one to write. I think in the end I'll end up with a A- maybe an A, hopefully and A, but only time will tell. After the exam it was back to res and I had tater tots and ice cream as a celebration of me being done, and now my tummy hurts a bit :( Silly Me I'm still sick, my temperature regulation is off, my nose has problems, I cough, my throat hurts, my head hurts, It's just all around unpleasant and now I have one day to study for my pop and com final :( I hope I can pull it off. I think it's time for bed, I hope that the more rest I get the higher the chance I will get well quicker. 9 sleeps, 3 finals, one on call shift and one RA event until home! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment