Saturday, December 8, 2012

Such a lazy day

I had one call last night after I had gone to bed but it wasn't a big deal, just some guys gimping about a little too heavily.

Today I didn't really do much

I watched movies, took a shower
Wished my dad a happy birthday
Called my mom and talked to her for a bit


Katie and I had a taco night in our room so we did some prep for that and Moved all my things out of the livingroom and into my room so now my room is a disaster

I ate too many tacos and with the left over cheese I decided to make cheese biscuits and then thought it was a good idea to eat two
I'm too full, I feel gross and like I shouldn't eat for the rest of the weekend because I ate so much today, but sadly that is not how things work

Soon I will be off to bed as I'm sleep and would like to have a productive day tomorrow, boys re what I'll do but hopefully more than I did today

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment