Monday, December 10, 2012

Actually left the house

This morning my alarm went off at 8, and I did not want to get out of bed, but them I remembered that I had a meeting and had to get out of bed to check my agenda to see when it was, and it was at 10, so I crawled back into my warm bed for a bit. At 10, I had a meeting with Jenn and Rob to discuss the Educational RA position, and what goes well, and what hasnt gone well and such. It was a nice casual chat and I hope it was beneficial. After my meeting I had breakfast and the Elaine informed me that not only did I get the highest mark on the Final in Wildlife Ecology, I also got the only A+ overall, which is awesome, I went down to the school to meet up with Elaine so we could celebrate good Wildlife Ecology grades, we hung out and got a poutine and then she came up to res for a bit and we studied and Elaine drew me some beautiful pictures :) After that I had some leftover pizza for dinner at at 6:30 I had my "Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader" Event and no one came, well I asked Jenina to come to keep me company so she came, but that was it. We had some snacks, did some trivia, Jenina got a prize and we waited 30minutes and no one else showed up :( Oh well, it was bad timing. After the event, I ate some chips and cookies and was a bit saddened by my failed event, but of well, I wasnt really productive in the evening, I informed my dad of my top wildlife ecology grades, and there is a possibility that I might get straight A's this semester which would be wicked. I should be off to bed soon as I am still not 100% well and I need my rest and I am not being productive, so I might as well get some sleep 4 sleeps and 2 finals until home! Also Liz visits tomorrow :) and will be staying with us until Thursday :) Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment