Sunday, January 6, 2013

Back in PG!

So not much to say!

Today is the day I came back to PG, my flight was at 3:30, but it was delayed, which was okay I guess since there was traffic on the way there.

I said goodbye to my daddy and went through security and waited to board the plane which didn't end up leaving until about 4, and it was bouncy flight, they almost stopped serving drinking because the turbulence was so bad and the landing was rough

When I landed I received a text from Erica saying he was delayed in PG for two hours so I ended up getting to see her.
I was saddened when I found out that there were no spots left on the air port shuttle :(
I had to find an alternative way home, I texted Adam first, but he was at a dinner so I didn't want to bother him.

My next option was I texted Derek asking if he would come and pick me up, and after some convincing and almost having to get kris to to come and get me, Derek came. While I was waiting I got to hang out with Erica which was nice.

I bough Derek dinner in exchange for the ride, we went to subway and then we went back to res and played settlers of catan with kris, Katie, Elsa and Joey

Joey won, I said goodbye to Derek and thanked him again for picking me up and now I am thinking I should do some unpacking

No class tomorrow, but I'm going to go to groove with Elaine at 9 and then I'll go grocery shopping and I have an assignment to work on.

Tomorrow will be an eventful day

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment