Friday, January 11, 2013

Writing early!

I am writing this entry early because I am on call tonight and it's jump back to new years tonight so it is likely to be a late busy night.

Today had an early start. I was up at 6;15 to get ready for my panama meeting/class and it was good excluding the fact that it was so early.

After that I had a meeting with Russ to discuss my progress on the nests which has been slow, but I have scheduled in time for the next few weeks and I hope that I will be able to to make a dent in the nests. I also still have the opportunity to work with the data and even to write something which was exciting to hear.

After my meeting, it was back to res as I did some summaries, found some articles and tried to be productive and come up with plans for next week do that I spend less time doing nothing

After lunch I went down to the school to sort out the registration issue that needed to be figured out before I can enroll in the Panama field school and it is looking like everything is good.

Once back in res I lost al productivity
I picked up the on call stuff and I have has 5 calls since I picked it up at 230
Question
Lock out
Guest question
Move in package
Resident moving in
So I guess all in all the calls could have been worse
I hope the rest of the night goes smoothly. And I likely won't update this until the morning since j am expecting to have a late night and I would like to go to sleep as soon as possible.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment