Saturday, January 26, 2013

A lonely day on call

This morning was was out of bed at 930 and Levi dropped off the on call stuff and I made breakfast

Katie was trying to continue her sleep after a long night on call

I took and shower and shade some cookies, two kinds
White chocolate raspberry and
Milk chocolate nut

Then I started working on my conservation proposal and in a few hours I completed the rough draft

Katie left me for a date night with kris

And since she left I haven't done much, I had dinner
And now in watching both on call phones so Deklan could go to the gym and I'm watching sixteen candles waiting for him to get back and waiting to do rounds

I'm hoping for a relatively calm night, but only time will tell.
For now it's movies by myself :(

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment