Sunday, January 13, 2013

Silver bullet = the best sled made frim cairdboard and ducttape

Today was another day of training, buy today raining started at 9 instead of 11

I did not sleep well last night

At 9, we met in Jenn's apartment do breakfast and though I appreciate the thought involved in making the team breakfast, I ever really enjoy what we have. Theres usually bacon, which I dont eat, scrambled eggs, which aren't my ideal way to eat eggs, and pancakes made from pancake mix which I am also not a fan of.
I think I could have slept longer and has some toast and that would have been okay with me.

After that we went to the neyoh common lounge and did an activity where we were all given roles and had to decide 8 of us that would survive the apocalypse, I was dead from the start, I was a store owner, I stood no chance.

After that we did an activity where we had to pass a sour key from person to person on the end of lollipops that we were holding in our mouths, it was tricky, but kind of fun.
There we did another activity where we all had answer questions about people, like where we would see them in 5 years. It was fun.

Then it was time for us to break into teams in order to build sleds that could hold two team members that were made out of cardboard and duct tape and whatever we could find.
Katie, Courtenay, Alex, Deklan and I made what we called the silver bullet, which consisted of a cardboard sled with the entire base covered in duct tape.

After sled building we had lunch and then we did a goal setting activity where we painted our goals too a tile and when we meet our goal we get to smash the tile, it should be fun.
My goals were to complete my undergrad and the be content with no knowing what I am doing with my life.

After painting tiles it was time to put everyone's sled to the test. We tested the sled to see which one went the fastest an the farthest and many of the sled fell apart, but not the silver bullet, it won for speed and distance, Katie and I were the riders and we played outside for a bit longer afterwards and then training was done

I did not do much with the rest if my day, I talked to my dad, took a shower, was blob like, and I might watch misfits with Derek if he is back in PG before I go to bed, haha
I am quite tired.

Tomorrow I plan to stop being a blob and to try and keep myself busy with things, because of my lack of class I find it hard to do anything, because I feel like I have nothing to do.

Well I guess that is all for today

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment