Wednesday, January 23, 2013

:( im sick of being a sick, tired, gross blob

Today I didn't have class, so I stayed in bed till 9, I would have liked to sleep until 9, but my body and cell phone would not allow it.

Once I was awake I worked on my women and the environment assignment and it ended up looking pretty good and I emailed it in today even though I had until tomorrow to submit it, but it was nice to get it out of my hands.

I also started working on my proposal for conservation biology as it is due in under a week and it is going to require me to put in some time. I looked into the sections I need to do and I reviewed the papers that I found and I think I got a good start on it

I had a shower and I had some lunch

Then I reviewed my notes for biological anthropology midterm, and read some chapters in my tropical ecology text and then did some readings in my biological anthropology text, and there are some issues with that text book. The big thing being the wrong definition of an isotope..... I am now torn wondering if I should mention to the prof, considering he is a co-author of the textbook.
I'll have to make a decision

I had dinner

And planned out a blood drive thing with Fabris, we have a few dates that we have to fill with blood donors, I really wish I was healthy so I could donate, maybe I will be by the time the donation days come, If not I will have to wait for another time to donate blood when I'm not sick or low in iron :(

I'm on call tonight and therefore I have to stay up to 11 to do rounds.
I wish I could sleep, I'm tired and still feeling ill :(

Soon I can do rounds and be off to bed


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment