Thursday, January 24, 2013

A sucessful RA event

This morning I was up just before my alarm went off at 730, and went to my 830 class and we watched a movie in class which was not very exciting, and it ended early so then I had some time to kill, but I basically just went to my next class and sat and waited for 30minutes
My women ad the environment class wasn't very exciting and it also ended early

After that class I went I the cashiers office because my account online was all of a sudden saying that I owed money, but apparently I don't, so everything is fine with regards to my student account.

I went back to res and printed off my notes for conservation, had a snack and then went back to the school at 12 for class and it went by at a normal pace

After class I didn't do much, I procrastinated by watching cute animal videos :S

At 6, I started peeping snacks for mine and Katie's event on time management etc and Melissa from the academic success center came up to talk with whoever showed up to the event.
Melissa is also one of the people who is going on the Panama trip in April and she's very nice

The event went well, people showed up and shared ideas and ate snacks, all in all a great event in my opinion, it lasted over an hour and people stated till the end, not all people but the majority

My plan now is to go to bed, I'm still not 100% and I have to be up at 6 for my meeting tomorrow at 7,
I'm hoping that tomorrow will be more productive but only time will tell


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment