Friday, January 18, 2013

Allost no sleep

I could not get to sleep last night, I felt like I couldn't breath, I was so congested, tossing an turning all night, I maybe managed a few hours before my alarm went off at 6:15 and I dragged my sick heavy body out of bed so so could go to my Panama meeting at 7
It was hard to focus, but I was there and that's what I wanted to accomplish

Once back in res, the on call phone rang, someone had locked themselves out of their room, luckily I was awake already.
I contemplated going back to bed until the conservation tutorial at 11:30, but I worries I wouldn't wake up or something
I stayed awake, I was tired, but I made it to the tutorial at 11:30 and I was glad I went, I dont think I would have figured out the assignment in my own. Its still not quite done but the rough outline in there

After the tutorial I ate, and then went to bed for a bit until just before 5, because I wanted to watch ratatouille and since then I have been relaxing on the couch playing Pokemon.

I think it's about time for bed
I'm tired and my neck is sore and I hope I get a better nights sleep tonight, I need it

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment