Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I am continuing to swim...

This morning I was up at 8 so I could go to the gym Sadly I woke up with a headache :(, but I still knew that I had to go, and I had convince katie to accompany Once at the gym, I basically just walked on the treadmill at and incline and did that for 35 minutes and then I did some abs and some stretching. After the gym I studied a bit for my biological anth midterm, and then I took a nice shower, got dressed and continued to study a bit. I wanted my hair to dry before going to the school to work in the lab. I ended up making lunch and heading down to the lab at 12:30, I was in there for 3 hours and I got 7 nests done. While in the lab Erin stopped in and so did Russ so they have now both seen me in the lab. Russ also mentioned that he needed a pic to put up on his website and then was trying to get one of the girls to take a photo, but then I mentioned that I had a photo I had taken of myself in the lab, which confused people a little but, but I told him I would email in the photo. Once back from the lab, I emailed the picture to Russ and apparently it is unacceptable because you cant see my face, but I wear a dust mask so obviously you cant see my face, so now I need to try and get a picture of me in the lab, in which you can see my face. I got an email confirmation for my interview, and found out that the knowledge exam might be harder than I thought it would be :( Ay 5:30 Jenina and I went to go get all you can eat sushi and it was a very nice roomie reunion, we caught up on each others lives and ate way too much food. I got back at 8, and I am just finishing this blog entry and then I am going to study a little bit and then I am going to go to be around 9ish because I am very tired. I feel like I should have more to say, but I dont, at least not right now Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment