Sunday, January 20, 2013

Still sick, and not enjoying it

This morning I woke up with a wicked cough :(
And it faded a bit as the day went on, but it was still unpleasant to wake up with.

I tried to be productive today. I looked at my assignment for my woman and the environment class and I realized that it is a very unclear assignment and then it took me forever to find my profs email because it was not on the syllabus and the unbc web page is being renovated and it's a bit glitchy. I told her about my sickness and then asked many questions with regards to the assignment, and I haven't received a response yet :( I am reallly hating this class already :(

After that I took a break, I relaxed and then I completed my conservation assignment which is good.

Then more rest and more complaining about being sick :(
I hate it, I'm pissed that I'm sick and i can't do anything or have any sort of fun or even be productive, I'm just a blob, a stupid blob :( and it's really frustrating.
I go back to the clinic tomorrow to talk about my blood test and to talk to the nurse about my health and all the things that are wrong with me

I don't want to be broken anymore :(
I'm tired of being broken

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment