Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I will catch up....slowly

Today I was proud of myself
I went to all of my classes
Did the verbal part of my women and the environment assignment and the written part of my assignment I will be handed in on Thursday

My classes today went well
And I also had my conservation tutorial
And we started working with the computer software vortex, and started working on an assignment and I stayed for all two hours to get as much done as possible, but we do get next weeks tutorial to work on it as well

After the tutorial I went back to res and worked on my women and the environment assignment

At 7, I went to the open mic night in the common lounge and there were delicious nachos and the talent was great, it was a great relaxing night

I just tidied up my room and I'm now watching 1000 ways to die as then I will go to bed and have a productive day tomorrow .... Hopefully


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment