Thursday, January 10, 2013

I think theres some thing wrong with me

This morning I woke up before my alarm went off, and got out of bed when my alarm went off at 7:30

I went to my biological anthropology class, which ended a bit early for no apparent reason, and then I had my women and the environment class. It's not a very exciting class, we have our first assignment next week, which we will work on independently and there will be no classes next week.

I went back to res for lunch, and then back to the school for my conservation class, which was ok. After class I had to sit in the winter garden at a table that was promoting people to join the RLT team next year, I was there for 30 minutes which was okay.

Then it was back to res.
I worked on some stuff, read a paper. Found a finding agency for my PVA assignment proposal for conservation bio which is due in just over 3 weeks, but I figured I should get a head start.

Eventually I hit a wall.
I've been feeling so tired and groggy and my headaches are more frequent and ugh, it's just so frustrating. I should not be feeling this way, I only have 3 classes, 2 days a week.
Maybe I have too much free time resulting on my body shutting down, but I have no idea, I think I need to go see the doctor or something. Between the headaches and grogginess and dizziness and blurred vision, there must be something wrong and hopefully
It's something that can be fixed

Katie went to kris' for the night so I think I'll just go to bed, I have nothing better to do and I have my panama meeting tomorrow at 7am

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment