Monday, January 14, 2013

Not doing better today

I was supposed to go to groove this morning, but I woke up and was feeling not so awesome, so instead of going to groove I went to the clinic to find out what's wrong with me.
Apparently I'm still sick :( and the nurse gave me a nasal rinse thing like a netti pot to clear my sinuses with and she sent me for blood work, she thinks I might me low in iron or that I might has a thyroid problem

I went downtown and got my blood test, I'll go back to see the nurse in a week so go over the results, and based on how I'm feeling now, there must be something else wrong

I didn't do much else with my day

I went to the lab for 2 hours

And now I'm going to our RA meeting

And I feel horrible I'm getting dizzy as a bit nauseous

Ugh

That's all I guess

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment