Saturday, January 12, 2013

Long day of training

Last night wasn't too bad
Most people were okay
No crazy calls or horrible incidents
And door checks were kind of fun, but cold


Today was a day of training
Programming stuff, review of protocol stuff
Fun games
Surprise activity which ended up being curling which was surprisingly fun, considering I hadn't ever done it before. I fell a few times

Then we had an iron chef potluck thing where in teams we were given secret ingredients and a course and $50 to buy food
We had apples of the earth aka potatoes

We made turkey shepards pie
Other people made sushi, tempura, salad, stuffed mushrooms, fondue, dips and other delicious things.

I ate so much and then we had a break from each other which was nice

And then we jut finished watching the movie crash, which was good, but a bit depressing

I'm tired, and all I want to do is sleep.

Time to brush my teeth as go to sleep


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment