Wednesday, January 9, 2013

So much snow accumulation

Today was a day with no class.
I was going to get up at 730 to watch the magic school bus, but I didn't get out of bed till 8:30.

I had breakfast and tea and relaxed a bit
Eventually I did my women and the environment assignment and read the first chapter of my tropical ecology text and I started reading my conservation bio papers for next Tuesday.

At noonish I did yoga with Elaine and I found that I was string light headed and dizzy a lot and occasionally my vision blurred, I should probably look into that.

After yoga I had lunch, did dishes and such.
I wasn't all that productive in the afternoon, I showered and that was about it.

After dinner I won't down to the school and finished one of my conservation papers and then I went into the lab and did two nests.

I then talked to my daddy and my mommy for a bit and caught them up on my few days up in PG.
My plan is to go to bed early again in preparation for my classes tomorrow.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment