Thursday, January 31, 2013

Motivation is fading... :(

This morning I was awake before my alarm went off this morning, and I'm getting tired if waking up before my alarm

I had breakfast and went to my biological anth class to write my midterm and I should have studied more, he liked to ask questions on trivial things which is frustrating :( I finished in 30 minutes and then went back to res and had received an email about the knowledge exam I have to take after my interview on Tuesday and I also had to sort out some issues with my student account that I had to get sorted out so I could get a copy of my transcript for my interview.

I went to my women and the environment class and we had a strange lecture and then we did this open space thing to make groups for our assignments. I proposed the topic women and observation and only one person joined my group, but I'm fine with that since I don't like group work, we plan to meet next week.

After women and the environment I had lunch before going to my conservation bio class.

After class I went to the lab for 2.5 hours and completed 7 nests, I'm now up to 20 for this week.

Once I hit back from the lab I had no motivation to do anything, I snacked and made dinner and lazed about like the blob I am becoming :(

Katie and I talked about wether or not we are going out tomorrow night or not and we did not come to a conclusion. We watched some misfits and then I took a shower and now my only plan is to sleep,
I don't feel great about myself so I feel like sleep is a good option, at least I can't snack in my sleep

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment