Monday, January 21, 2013

I'm so behind :(

This was supposed to be an easy semester, This was supposed to be the final stretch, and I only have 3 classes, but then I go and get sick, and it screws everything up. I'm behind on assignments and things are coming up way too fast. I have two assignments due tomorrow, one is done, and the other is a mess. The one that is a mess is for my women and the environment class, we were supposed to be working on this assignment all last week, but I was sick so that didn't happen, and I emailed my prof about it yesterday morning and she didnt get back to me and I didnt know what to do, so I waited in hopes that she would reply I waited most of today in hopes that she would reply.... I went back to the clinic today to get the results of my blood test and to check in. I found out that I have low iron, it's preferred that it be 30-40 and mine was 10, but it isnt effecting my hemoglobin and I'm not anemic, but I do need to increase my iron, so I went out and bought iron supplements and vitamin C supplements, and I also got Sudafed to help with the fluid that has built up in my ear. Before I was able to go down to get said things there was a mama moose and her twins on the loose outside of res, and I was in the housing office and they hung around for about 20 minutes and I was able to get some really good pictures through the door of the housing office, they were so cute and looked so fluffy, but the mama moose was very protective. After all that I tried to work on my stupid assignment that is due tomorrow and I ended up calling my dad to try and sort things out and I got a rough draft type thing done, where I did was I thought was the closest to right I was going to get since my prof still hadn't replied. At 8:45 Pm my prof finally replies and she is willing to grant extensions as long as notice is given and she answered my questions so I can now fix the things that need to be fixed, and I have till Thursday to hand it in now, which basically means that I stressed and was really frustrated for no real reason as everything ended up being okay, It still sucks though. I also realized that next week I have a midterm and a proposal due and I thought I had one more week, but that was only because I lost a week because I was sick :( so I have lots to do and I am still sick, though doing better I'm tired, so I should probably be off to bed soon. I hope I can get a handle on life and get healthy Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment