Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wednesday, the 12th, Fabris' day of Birth

I was up early, even though I didnt have class till 10, because I had to meet up with my plant ecology group so we could try and come up with a plant competition experiment to do, we brainstormed and managed to come up with a few ideas, and by tomorrow, we should know which one we are doing as we need to write up the proposal for next Tuesday which is really soon. After that Elaine and I hung out until 10, when I had my geo of Canada class, which went okay, nothing special, learned about regionalism, after that it was off to Society and Space aka Social Geography I had one more class after my Geography classes and that was my pop and com ecology class, which I am finding hard. I can't seem to stay focused during that class. I drift off about an hour into the class and the class is an hour and half, I need to work on that. I met up with Liz, and we walked up to res to meet Katie so we could all go to the mall and to the grocery store. At the Mall Katie was getting Kris his anniversary present, as they are celebrating their one year on friday, Cute! After that we went to save-on for groceries, yay! Once back at res I had dinner, and printed off notes along with a paper for my lab on friday. I even read the paper, because I am obviously a super student. After that I tried to research Globalization, along with writing my Canada Journal, but that went less well. Tomorrow will be a more productive day as I am on call, and will have no choice but to be productive. My plans for the night are to hang out with Mark for a bit, since Katie abandoned me again to go to Kris'. Sleeping will also be part of the plan for the night, so exciting Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment