Thursday, September 6, 2012

A more productive day.

This morning I was up early at 7:30, even though I didnt have class until 9:30, but I was meeting up with a girl to sell a textbook to her. It was a sweet I got rid of one textbook, and made some money, and speaking of money, my student loan came in today, and I paid up all my fees for the semester, and I still have lots left which is always a nice feeling After selling my text I had to go to the library to set up my library account, which I hadnt done since first year and it was a bit awkward. The librarian thought that I had taken two years off when in fact I just hadnt taken out a book in two years. I am a bad student, here's hoping I will be better this year. I also had to ask how I go about taking out books that profs have put on reserve, turns out it is easier that I thought it would be After all my morning tasks I still had about and hour before my class, and I spent it working on my pamphlet on Tips for a successful semester which I hope to get out Next week some time. At 9:30, I had my first wildlife Ecology class, and it was alright. I didnt have the note package yet, which was unfortunate but I survived. I think the labs for the class are going to be very neat, we get to track radio collars, and watch a necropsy of an ungulate and carnivore, and we get to shoot a dart gun etc. Should be a blast. After that I plant Ecology. and I was stoked to find out that It doesnt have a final and less stoked to find out that we had to conduct our own experiment and we have to do it in groups, and I am not a fan of group work, as everyone knows. But I think I will be able to get through it. After class I went to buy the notes package that I was missing and had to stand in a giant line in the book store, but while standing in line I did manage to sell another one of my textbooks, which was a bonus of standing in line. After that It was back to rez to do my dishes and then I went to the gym, yay me!. I worked pretty hard and I am hoping to go back tomorrow after my class, after the gym, I was trying to figure out if I could borrow the Nissan leaf this weekend to help out with Krista's SPCA event that is happening on Sunday, but things are still a little up in the air. The rest of my evening was spent hanging out with various combinations of Katie, Liz and Kris and watching planet earth. I stayed up way past my bed time last night so I hope I can get to bed early tonight Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment