Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Orientation Day

Today was Orientation and lucky for me, I only volunteered for an hour to give tour in the afternoon so I had the rest of my day to myself which resulted in me being rather bored. I got up around 9, and had breakfast and then watched Miss Congeniality, and Liz came over to visit, Katie had spent the night at Kris' and didn't come home until lunch time. Her and Liz hung out while I went down to the school to give tours, I gave one tour with Blake and it went well. It was quick and to the point and I hope that it was helpful to those who were in our group, it was a little hard to give the tour though because there was so much going on in the school and it was so loud that I can only imagine how hard it would have been for people to hear what we were saying. After the one tour I went back up to Rez to meet up with Katie and Liz and we went down to Save-On to buy some groceries, and I only spent around $20, but then we went into shoppers and I spent another 6 on things I really didnt need, like ice cream, But it was such a good deal that I was unable to resist. Shoppers is bad for that After that it was back up rez, and we were just relaxing and then sadly Katie had to deal with a incident with a resident's mother, and mother's dont make things easier, but I think it has been sorted out to the best of anyone's ability and that is all I will say on that. At around 5, we were all going to go have dinner at Red Robin. There were 7 of us: Me, Katie, Kris, Liz, Elsa (Kaie's Sister), Jessy and Kyla (Kris' sisters) and it was good time, I ate a little too much and today I spent more than I would have liked, but that's okay After dinner we went to CNC to play Settlers, but Kyla didnt come, so there's was only 6 of us and it was a pretty long game and I actually managed to win, I was so proud, and I had a weird strategy that occurred accidentally. I'm so happy. Then it was back to rez, and I will be in bed soon, resting up for the first day of classes tomorrow. Should be good :) Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment