Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday, sunday, sunday!

This morning I woke up at 8, after a decent nights sleep. I waited around and took a shower and just before 11, I went down to the leaf, where I was supposed to meet Kyle and Ryan, so I could drive people to the SPCA event. Kyle didnt show up so Ryan just gave me the FOB (aka key) and I was off up to res court to pick people up. I had a full car going to cottonwood park and none of us really knew where we were going, but we found it eventually, and they were safely dropped off and I headed back up to the University to park the car, and plug it in (weird thing to say about a car) I headed back to res to get ready for what some might call a date, I dunno what to call it, I will call it a picnic type event. While I was waiting to be picked up, Katie and Kris came up and were hanging out when my ride got here, and Katie was creeping him through the window. I went outside, got in his truck and we were off to Purden Lake, which is east of Prince George. I guess I should mention some details, his name is Mark, and he's 6'8 (way taller than me), he has a rottweiler named Tonto, who is super cute, and he came too. The lake was nice, the weather could have been better, but it wasnt horrible. We had pitas for lunch and I spent most of my time petting Tonto, who is a big suck, and he tried to get in my lap, which was funny to see. I don't think he could fit on my lap, but he tried. After a few hours at the lake, we had to head back as I was supposed to pick people up from the SPCA event, but sadly I had been out of reception and the event ended early, so I missed all the texts and was unable to pick people up. I feel really bad, But I didnt know I wouldnt have reception, or that the event would finish early. Mark dropped me off at the University and I ended up getting the leaf and following him to his place so we could hang out, and I was trying hard not to fall asleep on his couch, as I have been feeling quite tired. I had to leave just before 6, as Katie and I were supposed to meet with a resident, but when I got back Katie wasnt back yet, so I had left early for no real reason, oh well, it meant that I could make dinner. I made some curry, and then Katie came home and we chatted and I told her about my day and such and katie OOey GooeyD everywhere. Eventually the resident came and we chatted and did what needed to be done. After that I was able to shower which was much needed as I smelled like dog, and it wasnt going away when I washed my hands, luckily the smell went away with my shower. I think I will go to bed early as I am quite tired, First full week of class starts tomorrow, Wish me Luck! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment