Monday, September 10, 2012

First monday of the year

I was up at 730, even though I didn't have class till 10. I got ready slowly, had breakfast and did my usual morning stuff.

At ten I was down at the school for my first real geography of Canada class, and it was okay, not too dull and I was able to keep up with the notes for the most part which was good

After that I had my first Jim Windsor lecture and it was interesting, lots of tangents and I need to practice taking notes in his class to make sure I am writing down the right information.

After that I had some time before my next class but I just went to the class room and hung out with some people until class started. I also sold another textbook which is awesome, the lecture itself was okay, I find it hard to focus in the class and I think it has something to do with his voice

After class I went up to res to drop my stuff off before heading back down to the school to meet up with a prof and a bunch of TAs and graduate students to go to the pub, as it opened today and our prof, Russ, invites everyone to the pub for free beer and I thought it would be a good experience and it was fun. However I suck at drinking beer, I tried, and got Half way through before I decided that I would not be finishing the beer. My tummy was hurting, probably had something to do with the fact that I hadn't eaten a proper lunch. Attention was drawn to the fact that I didn't finish my beer which was unfortunate.

After that I went back to res, and started making dinner as I was hungry and my tummy hurt. I had a dinner of leftovers and then some cookies.

The rest of my evening has been rather dull, just a lot of sitting and not a lot of texting or talking or doing anything. I did shower, and now I just have to sit around waiting for the RA meeting at 930, until then I will be watching the voice with Katie.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment