Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Some sad new today

The sad news did not occur until the evening, so first I should summarize the rest of my day. I was up at 6, because I had meeting at 7 for the Panama Field School, the meeting went well. It looks as though it will cost us less than $2000 to go, which is awesome and I am very excited. After the meeting I spent some time studying for my geo of Canada quiz, which was at 10. Sadly my studying did not help me, The Quiz had several questions relating to the readings....which I did not do.... oops. Good thing it was only worth 10% and now I know for next time that I should do the readings. After that class, which was rather depressing, and writing that reminded me to email my profs about the lectures, My Social geography went well, and lucky for me it was my last class of the day as Pop & Com had been cancelled. After class I had lunch and started laundry, and such. I also handed in my programming sheets to Jenn, and did more laundry including sheets and towels, that was productive. At 4, I helped out at the peace week BBQ as a grill master :) It was fun, I feel like I still smell like meat After the BBQ Kris was over visiting and doing homework, later on liz and Jeremy came over and this is where the sad news comes in. Liz and Jeremy had been in the lowermainland the last few days and Liz's dad was not doing well, and they came back today and Liz informed us that she would be finishing up the semester and then moving back home to help out etc. It was a sad moment Katie Cried lots (*This may or may not have actually happened) And Liz almost cried, but kept it together... Anyways I'm sleepy and a bit sad so I think I should just crawl into my bed and sleep Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment