Monday, September 17, 2012

Productivity= low, Life also = low

I didnt sleep super well last night, I stayed up too late not being productive and was then up at 7:30 this morning, as a result I had a slow morning, very slow, like half speed kind of slow. I eventually completed my morning routine in far from record time, and headed down to the school for 9, as I was meeting Kurt so we could go meet up with Doug and John in the greenhouse to discuss our plant Ecology experiment. The meeting went well, we found out what we needed to know and were able to refine our experiment a little further, which is good as the proposal is due tomorrow and we start planting on Thursday. After that I headed to my Geography of Canada class, and today we had to turn in an interesting map of Canada, I found one made out of the license plates from the different provinces, I thought it was rather neat. The lecture was okay, but it was a bit rushed which is unfortunate when you are trying to take notes. After that was over I had my Society and Space lecture and we were talking about sex, sexuality and space and gay space, which proved to be an interesting topic for me, and it may be a good idea for me to do that for my term paper, though we will see. After that I had a 30 minute break between my classes, which I spent in my class room, eating lunch and copying over the notes from the previous class on to the printed out notes as I cant easily print the notes before the lecture, and thus transfer things over after. My Pop and Com class was so so, I still find it hard to focus on the material, especially for an hour and 20minutes. After class Elaine and I Edited out Plant Ecology proposal and printed it off, which was a nice feeling. Then I went back to res and Katie and I went on a mini-adventure to get ink, and cold medicine for courtenay and to get trail mix from shoppers wholesale. After that I tried to be productive, and it didnt go well. I printed things off, tried to do some reading, but found myself to be sulking a bit, and whining to Kristy via text about life. Today was supposed to be the start of the new, but apparently it was the fall back into the hole of procrastination and no motivation, but tomorrow is another day. All I have left for today is the RA meeting at 9:30 and I hope that it doesnt go till 11 like last week, as I am sleepy. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment