Thursday, September 20, 2012

Busy day

Busy day
Up at 730
Class at 930
Lab at 1030- planted 500 seeds in my plant Eco lab, it took us until 1230 or so to set up out experiment,
I went to the library, took photos of my readings rather than doing them
Met up with my geo seminar partner, we talked about the seminar and worked on a worksheet

At 3, but actually 330, I met up with Erin and Russ to learn what I would be doing in terms
Of helping out with their research, I get to sort through birds nest looking for maggots and pupae and fleas, should be an interesting experience.

After that, I worked on homework and had dinner, and hung out with Katie until 7 when we went down to the moose. We had moose fries, and hung out with kris, Fabris, Ryan, Adam and Ryan and Adams roommate Jamie (I think)
It was lots of fun and lots of laughs!!!

Now I am watching weeds with Katie and kris and I plan on finishing the episode and then shower and then bed.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment