Thursday, September 13, 2012

2nd shift on Call

I did not sleep super awesome last night, I ended up staying the night at Marks and I just could not seem to fall asleep and then I was up super early, and back at res by 7:30. I ate breakfast and was down at the school by 8:30 and in the library reading the paper for my Society and Space Seminar tomorrow. I managed to get that done before class, and then I had 5 hours of class. Wildlife ecology was okay except I was having trouble staying awake, and it was the same thing in Plant Ecology. After that I had my first Plant Ecology lab, and it seemed to be a rather pointless lab, we went out into the woods and measured the DBH of trees and we took measurements in order to estimate their height. The lab was over by 1:20, instead of 2:20, and then I ended up running into Fabris and going to the library to photocopy the readings for the seminar that I have to lead next friday. After that I picked up the on call phone and went to my room to eat some lunch, since I hadn't eaten in awhile. I then tried to nap as I was super tired, but that didnt go well, I just wasted time. I wasted most of my evening, I'm too tired to do anything, but I have to stay up till 11, as I have to do rounds at 9:30 and then again at 11, and then finally I will be able to sleep. I am grateful that tomorrow is friday, even though that means I have an 8am lab, and tomorrows lab will be outside and it's quite cold in the mornings now :( I guess I will continue to be useless until I finish all my rounds and such and then it will be off to have a good nights sleep. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment