Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A more productve day

Today was a more productive than the past little while. I had 3 hours of class from 8:30-11:30, and the it was up to res, to get changed to go to the gym with Elaine, we went to a Groove class, and it was so much fun. It was basically a free for all dance your butt off like a fool class. It was so much fun, we plan on going next week too :D After that we hit up the farmers market for some indian food and to buy salsa and veggies etc, I went up to the housing office, so i could pick up the on call phone for Katie, and to also copy my study survival pamphlets to distribute, it took quite awhile to copy and fold the 133 of them, but I did it, and they are done and look nice and colourful. After that, I went back to my room and hung out with Liz and managed to get a wildlife eco assignment done. I dont know if it is right, but it's done and it's not even due for a week :) Go Me! At 3pm, ERICA called me and we had a very nice chat, and we caught up on life. Things are going well for her. School is good, the boy Allan is good, all in all things seem to be awesome, and I am very Happy for her and also a bit Jealous, but thats okay. I really enjoyed our chat, and I hope we have one again in the nearish future. After that I tried to work on my Society and Space Seminar on Globalization, and that just didnt go awesome, I find it so hard to sit down and just knock it out, I lack the interest and the motivation to do so, but I need to get my ass in gear as I have to give the seminar on Friday, it doesnt help that the guy I am working with has a very different schedule than mine which makes it hard to get together to work things out. I hope it goes okay. I also managed to make a poster for a planet earth movie night that I will be having next week, where we can watch planet earth and eat snacks and then hopefully talk about conservation issues. Kris ended up coming over and him and Katie had what I will call a small disagreement which was a bit awkward for me, luckily I was having a nice Chat with Danny via Facebook, which was able to distract me from the awkward. I am very glad Danny and I remained friends even after breaking up, he's such a nice guy. The last part of my evening has been spent watching weeds with Katie and Kris and pretending to be productive. Weeds is turning out to be quite a good show. I do plan on going to bed early tonight as I have the opportunity and I am super tired and I need some sleep. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment