Sunday, September 16, 2012

Could cut the tension with a knife

Today was an interesting day. My morning was spent cooking pancakes and bacon, as Katie and I were hosting a floor breakfast from 10-12, We cooked soo much food, we thought it would never go away, but eventually we ended up having to make more pancakes as the first round of them ran out, we also ran out of bacon. It was a decent morning, watched cartoons, chatted with residents, ate pancakes with whipped cream and berry sauce and it was so yummy, I had even got up early to make some pancakes from scratch so I could actually enjoy them We did breakfast until 1ish, and then I showered and tried to be productive, but I was not very successful. Also boys are stupid. (all I'm saying) The rest of the afternoon was not eventful, but at 7, Katie and I had a roommate mediation, and it was super uncomfortable, you could cut the tension with a knife, I actually got a tension headache. Liz was nice enough and brought us starbucks, which was a nice treat. I further back up my earlier statement that boys are stupid, so very stupid. I need some rest, soon I will go to bed, I'm tired, and stressed and tense and lonesome, wah :( Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment