Saturday, September 22, 2012

A dull day

This morning I was out of bed by 930 and on the couch in my pjs watching the perfect man on tv when all of a sudden I see Jenn and Fabris walking down from keyoh and they wave at me and flail and long story short eventually I ended up outside helping with the "tailgate" party that I had no real intention of helping out at.
It was supposed to go from 10:30-11:30, but no one really showed up till 11 and people were more interested in the free food than anything else, but I guess it was kind of fun, but I did waste my most productive time of the day which was unfortunate.

I showered and then my dad called me and we had a nice chat and we discussed my term paper that I will be writing on gay space and he gave me some good ideas and I think it will go well.

I did some other small amounts of homework, little things here and there, but the majority of my day was not productive, I did paint my nails as I also hung out with a guy named Brandon, who was nice.

My evening was spent watching weeds along with Katie and kris trying to construct a foam suit, which was very amusing.

Also there were just two people making out on the grass hill outside our room, basically directly outside my window and kris opened the widow and told him to go to second base to which he smiled and then shortly after the pair got up and left. I think it was super funny. And also a tad ridiculous.

I now plan on hitting the hay so I can get up early and be productive.

Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment