Sunday, September 30, 2012

A quickie

A quick summary since its late and I need sleep

I did homework, watched movies, finished an assignment it Elaine, watches more movies, did more homework

Then had an awesome fun night out, pre drank with Katie, Liz and kris, we modified settlers to make it more fun, then we hit up the genny and met up with Adam Dan and cait and had super fun times. Liz left early but made it home safe, kris showed up even though he said he wasn't coming as him and Katie left at about 2

Adam was an awesome friend and took the last bus up with me to the university, he was concerned with my safety, such a nice boy adam is, I miss hanging out with him.

Time to drink something as I'm thirsty and then bed, I have an early day tomorrow


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment