Friday, September 14, 2012

Still a very tired Chanel

I had an 8 am lab this morning, and lucky for me I got no calls when sleeping last night, though the phone did ring once this morning, but just a single ring, and I went to answer it, but it stopped before I answered it. I dropped the phone off with courtenay, as I had class to get to. My lab was kind of annoying, we went out into the woods to take a variety of measurements, and we were in plots that were loaded with Devil's club, and i was getting attacked. I was also annoyed by the fact that some people in my group were sweating the small stuff, and making things take longer that they needed to. The lab took 3 hours, and in the end, I was the only one with data I went to my first real society and space aka social geography tutorial, and it went well, I participated and it made me less nervous for the seminar/tutorial that my partner have to lead next week. After the seminar my partner and I met up to discuss our game plan, and we sorted out the main things we wanted to address etc, and I will do some more work on in this weekend, and hopefully be in a good place on Sunday. I also went to the library and took out a book that Jenina recommended called the no nonsense guide to globalization After that I was done all that I needed to do at school, and it was back to res to help Katie get ready for her and Kris' one year and she was ooey gooeying all over the place, she got ready and we chatted, until about 3 when Kris arrived to get her and he brought her a rose that had Happy Anniversary printed on it, which was super cool, and he gave her a card. Shortly after that they were off and I was left by myself. Instead of doing homework, I made soft pretzels, before heading off the hill to meet up with Liz for all you can eat Sushi, which was pretty good, but I ate way too much. Now that I am back at res, I dont have much in the way of plans, I'm going to try and get at least something productive done, but I'm tired and can't focus and all I want to do is sleep. It will be an early night tonight, I hope res is quiet. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment