Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday, wooo

Today was an okay day,
This morning I had my lab at 8am, it was an interesting lab, we learned about how to immobilize animals, and I got the opportunity to to shoot a 32caliber shot gun, that shot darts. It was neat, and a rather cool experience.

After my lab I had my society and space seminar which went well, it was a nice way to end my school day. When I got home I was sadden that Katie was not home. I found out that she was down at Liz's playing stuff like Mario kart, so I quickly caught the next bus down, and we all hung out and played settlers, I almost won, but kris pulled ahead ad ended up winning

We went back up to res because Katie was on call and ha to be back by 4. Once back at re we watched movies including mulan, which we all sung along to.

Katie has been having a rough night on call, sad :(

I have even having a rather dull evening, and hopefully my weekend with be productive.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment