Friday, September 21, 2012

A tired Friday

Last night I did not sleep well, which resulted in a tired and some what grumpy Chanel. I had my 8am lab, in which we had to find radio collars in the woods with transmitters, and it was so hard and frustrating and it took us like 3 hours, and all I learned is that I dont like radio telemetry, and I hope to never have to use it for research. After my lab I had To give my Social Geography seminar with my partner on Globalization and it went well, and i am super glad that is now over. After class, I had lunch and watched weeds with Katie and then we went down to Liz's because we are Cat sitting, we stayed there for a few hours doing homework and I drank hot chocolate and such. Once back in res, we watched more weeds and hung out and Kris came over and brought slurpees and we all watched weeds and then we started to play never have I ever, and truth or dare, it is quite fun. I think I will be having an early night though as I am quite tired. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment