Thursday, September 27, 2012

oh where oh where had my productivity gone, oh where oh where can it be?

I was up at 8am this morning, had breakfast, took a shower, thought about being productive, but wasnt, just after 10, I went down to the school to pick up a list of awards that were still able to be applied for through awards and financial aid, and then I went off to my plant Ecology Class, which was rather dull as per usual, I really feel as though I am not learning anything in that class :( After the class, we had out plant Eco lab, which involved us going outside and surveying a 30mX30m plot and IDing all the plant species in the area and estimating plant composition, it was very time consuming and not all that interesting. Near the end of the lab is started to rain and lucky for us we were just finishing up so we were able to head inside. After my lab I was super hungry, and headed up to res to make something to eat, on my way up I discovered that I had a package to pick up so it was back down to the school to pick it up. Turns out it was Katie's Halloween Costume. After bring the package up, and finally making it into my room, I had an odd combination of things for lunch and started to work on my pop and com assignment. I managed to answer all the questions, whether or not any of the answers are right...I have no idea, but they all have answers, and hopefully thins weekend Elaine and I will be able to go over the questions, because two heads are better than one. After that I didnt accomplish much, I made dinner, and sat around, Katie and I chatted and hung out with some guys on our floor. People are playing spoons, so things are getting a bit intense, people keep coming by trying to find out who has who and to get ideas as to how they can "kill" who they need to "kill" I have a feeling the rest of my night is shot, I'm just not feeling it, and I am starting to realize that I need more friends, I feel like I'm always alone :( Even though I'm not always alone, I guess I just miss having lots of people to talk to, I suppose I might get used to it. Productivity, Please Come back to me...please.... Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment