Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tired Day

I woke up and I was not happy about waking up, the RA meeting ran till 11, which is past my bed time and I did not go sleep right away afterwards, resulting in a tired Chanel. I had a tutorial at 8:30, which went okay, followed by wildlife ecology and then plant ecology, and I am learning that in plant ecology we never do all the things we are supposed to do get done in the class, we spend too much time on group stuff, and not enough time on the actual lecture. After class we made our groups for our competition experiments, I'm with Elaine, Hayden and Kurt, should be interesting. We are meeting tomorrow morning to try and come up with an idea for an experiment. After that Elaine and I went to the First Farmers Market of the year, and we had spicy greens for lunch and bought ogo pogos, which consisted of marshmallows, peanut butter, butterscotch. I also bought lettuce and salsa, which I'm sure will be delicious. After that I went back to res, and I didnt really do all that much after that. I printed off some notes, and sat on the couch in a blanket. Eventually I picked up the Neyoh on Call phone for Levi, because he had class until 9, and needed someone to watch the phone, and I had nothing to do with my day. I was going to go to the gym, but I was too tired. Liz came over at 2:30, and she made scalloped potatoes from a box, so I decided to make some from scratch, and they were super yummy, I had them with turkey sausages, and it was all very yummy. Liz and I played crib, and we hung out until Katie came back from class, and then Kris came over, and we all hung out and got on the topic of Halloween, which made me start looking for costumes and ended with me buying a pirate costume and a corset, hopefully when they show up they will be nice. I plan on going to bed early as I am tired, and I am meeting with people at 8:30 to discuss experiment ideas, hopefully we can get it sorted out in a hour as we need to have a proposal done by next Tuesday. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment