Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My First RA Event

This morning I was up at 7, and still tired, I got ready and went up to Becky's to buy a good food box before it was too late. Then I went off to my Pop and Comm Tutorial, which was okay, followed by my wildlife Ecology class which was interesting, Followed by my Plant Ecology class which was rather dull, I still dont think I have learned anything in that class. After my classes I went up to res to get ready for the Groove class at 12, I went with Elaine again and had a lot of fun, it's a good fun workout. After that I had lunch, took a shower and tried to study for my geography of Canada Quiz, but I felt too tired to study, as horrible as that may be, I was just not productive, I ended up just laying about. At 5:45 I started preparing snacks for my First RA event which was a Planet Earth Movie Night
I made chicken nuggets, bagel bites, mozzarella sticks and there were chips and gummy worms. Just before 6:30 the first person arrived, and two more came at about 6:30, we waited a few minutes to see if anyone else was going to show up, and when no one did we started watching the planet earth episode about snow leopards, and about half way through two more people came, bring up the total to 5, which was not a great success, but it was fun I guess. Hopefully next time I will get a better turn out. My plan for the night now is to go to bed early because I have a meeting at 7am, and then I have a geography of Canada quiz at 10, which I have not been studying for. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment