Monday, September 24, 2012

Super Sleepy Chanel

I have been so tired all day today, and it is rather annoying. I had my first class at 10, and that was okay, though I am starting to real discover that I dont like the lecturing style of my geography of Canada prof, I find it hard to follow his thought process, and to take notes on what he is saying etc. My Social Geography went well, I like how my prof for that class lectures, but he is the famous Jim Windsor, who has quite the reputation of being a cool prof I grabbed and sandwich to eat before my next class because I was sleepy and I was hoping the food would help keep me awake. My Pop and Comm class was rough, I was struggling to stay awake, and struggling even to remain even the slightest bit focused. After class, I was glad to be done and I went back to res and actually managed to be focused for a bit and worked on my Pop and Comm Assignment, and got a fair bit of it done. At about 5, Katie and I went to go feed Katniss and then we went out for all you can eat sushi, and we both ate way too much, I still feel stuffed. After that I was not productive, I lounged about waiting for the RA meeting and soon it was 9:30 and time for the meeting and it ran a little over an hour, and I am super duper tired and my muscles are very sore, and I am going to attribute my sore muscles to the fact that I am very very tired, my muscles better not be sore tomorrow because I will be going to groove with Elaine at 12. Tomorrow night is also my first active event as an RA, I'm doing a planet earth Movie night, with the hopes that some people will be up for some conversation after, and if not at least I get to listen to the great Sir David Attenbourough talk about snow Leopards Anyways I think I need to hit the hay, I'm super duper tired Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment