Saturday, September 8, 2012

The never ending first aid course

Last night I did not sleep well, even though I didnt get any calls. I was just worried that I would get a call and thus couldnt sleep. I was up before my alarm and out of bed by 7. I made breakfast and a lunch to take to the first aid course I had to do. My morning was slow and I was tired. At 7:50 I met Krista and Sam and we went to tim hortons and then to the first aid course where we met up with Lee and Levi and Reesha. And that was the beginning of the never ending first aid course. The instructors name was Steven Harper and he openly admitted that he was distantly related to "the" steven harper and I should have taken that as a bad sign. The course moved a turtles pace and the instructor was rude and we ended up having lunch almost an hour late and the course itself finished an hour late, resulting in us being late for Res challenge. I really dont want to rant too much about it. Long story short it felt like it never ended, but thankfully it did and I passed so it's all good We got back up to res mid way through the first res challenge, and we all stepping in to help, even though we were tired and hungry etc. I may of had a sundae for dinner and started getting twitchy from the sugar. So I went home and had some veggies and hummus as I was in need of real food. I finished my undergraduate research application and emailed it to Russ, it was not my best work, but it's done and it brings me one step closer to getting some money for the work I will be doing Katie left me at 7 to go spend the night and Kris' so I have been having kind of a lonely night, but some cool stuff did happen. 1. Ryan showed me the Nissan Leaf and I got to drive it which was awesome and I will be driving it tomorrow :) 2. Krista Came over to help me write and RA report thingy which was nice, we had a nice chat and it was nice company for a bit The rest of my night has been spent alone watching girly movies and painting my toe nails. I plan on finishing up my toes and then hitting the hay early, well before midnight Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment