Thursday, March 31, 2011

it's been a kind of off day

This morning i had my Invert lab exam and it was fair, but I should have studied more, so I don't know if very well.

After invert Lindsey and I worked on the Ochem assignment, as we kind of made answers up, but hopefully we get marks, it was a hard assignment. before Ochem I went and did some errand type stuff, and then I went to class to discover that class was canceled :( and it really threw off my day, I had an hour and a half more in my day, I didn;t know what to do.

Devon Jenna and I ended up doing home homework and handing in assignments and killing time until invert. Invert and micro were okay, micro ended early too, it was crazy.

The Morganne and I went to dinner at Hummus brothers and we ate way too much and spent way too much money, luckily we had gift certificates, 90$ worth.
We ate the following:
Mediterranean Crab Dip
A mixed Platter for two
Scallop curry
Baked Brie

and three desserts:
A crepe
A chocolate Almond torte
An almond ice cream fruit thing

We were both full, and our waitress gave us 10% off because she was nice and as a reward we tipped her over 20$, our bill was under 80 and we left 93.

It was a nice night out and now im talking to Dan, Good day.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment