Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Swabbing

Classes today we average.
I got my physics midterm back and was somewhat saddened :(
I didn't do horrible but I didn't do as well as I would have liked.

In my Mirco lab we got to wander around the school swabbing things and making plates for the bacteria we swab off of things to grow on, I can't wait to see what grows :)Also people look at you funny when you are wearing a labcoat and gloves swabbing various things.

After my Lab I went to step pump with Liz an Moraganne and I am going to hurt tomorrow, i think. And after working out we went to the moose for wing wednesday and I got 20 wings and spilt an order of nachos with morganne, i think my tip to the gym no longer counts :(

After the moose I went to the Rez Council meeting and showered and I will be going to bed shortly, I think

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment