Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I have a new blog to follow

So today was a pretty full Day,
I had physics, which went well. Then I went to Morganne and Liz's stats class and I was super productive, YAY me!, Then I had BioChem and it was seriously a 25minute lecture and we are already 3 weeks ahead, that class is going to be over so soon.

Since we got out of Biochem early Devon and I wandered around the career fair that was being held at the school today and I got some free swag and I thought I might have found something that interested me as an actually career option, until I found out that it was basically all about fisheries, which is not an area of interest for me.

After that it was back to Rez to have lunch and to work on Ochem which was not very much fun but it was necessary and I got a fair bit done, yay me!

My Micro lab was short especially since it was two labs in one, Jenna and I were done in 1 hour and 5 minutes, go us, sadly my lab tomorrow morning probably wont be that short :(

After my lab I went home and made broccoli and chick pea curry for dinner and then at 6 I went to step pump with Liz and Nikki, Morganne was having a rough day and did not attend, and on a side note I hope things are starting to look better and that she is starting to feel better (Loves for Morganne). After step pump, we went and did cardio for like 35ish minutes and that was so much gym, I am tired and sore.

By the time Liz and I got back to rez it was 8, and I showered and had a snack and then went to go hang out with Liz and Katie and Nikki, which was nice, before heading to Rez council and thankfully it was a short meeting.

After the meeting I did not feel like returning to my room. so I went to Katie and Liz's room and hung out more, I learned what Katie's Blog was and she also informed me that my blog was happier now in the past couple of weeks, and it's nice to know that someone has notice and now that I can read her blog, I can notice things as well.

Anyways I'm tired and sore and need to get into my Pjs and go to bed, I have to be up at 7 for my lab.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment