Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A walk down memory lane...

I have been rather unmotivated today.
I have a lab exam tomorrow morning and I don't know if I;m ready for it, but I feel like I can't absorb information, but I still have time to try and I will try.

Today I had one class, One SI and one dinner at the moose with Katie, I didn;t goto step pump, I know I'm a blob, but I didn't go because I wasn't feeling well and now my throat feels swollen, which is not pleasant.

Today I have tried to study and I have tried to study for my lab exam and I have tried to not be a blob and I have been unsuccessful in many aspects.

One thing that I did do, was a I went through my hotmail and I have emails from 2003, I have emails from people that I haven't seen or spoken to in years, it kinda makes me want to run into these people to just see what's up. Maybe that will be a goal of the summer, to catch up with or run in to people who I haven't seen in years.

It's weird to think that I haven't seen people in years that i used to see on a weekly if not daily basis. I really wonder what has happened to some of them, you know, the ones that I can't creep on facebook.

Also looking back at old emails, I have matured and I have the text to prove it, I was so silly when I was 14, i got mad at silly things and I feel like I expected alot of some people and that I never got what I was expecting and I also thing I now better understand why people thought some things that they thought back then.

Today I also realized that I think I want another blog, one that isn't for school, and isn't daily, but is just life, who knows if that'll happen, I need a catchy name first, something smart and possibly witty. I will have to work on that.

I still have studying to do and Rez council meeting at 9:30 to goto which I think is pajama themed... should be interesting. i will wear my spooning leads to forking pajamas, yay.

I should really try and study.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment