Friday, March 11, 2011

Tsunami in Japan

This morning I was not at all interested in physics I was interested more in the tsunami that occurred last night in Japan and how 50 countries are having tsunami warnings and that places are being evacuated and such things, which I think is a little more important than a first year Physics course.

In terms of learning today was a write off. After a 30 minute biochem class I went back to rez and joined Katie and Liz on an adventure to walmart where I bought lots of healthy and delicious food. We then went to Fat Burger which was quite expensive and in my opinion, not worth what we paid, but that's okay it was a nice day out and off of Rez.

When we got back Liz and Morganne and I did Pilates which was good and I thought that Liz and I were going to goto the gym after, but that did not happen, but that's okay because tomorrow is another day. After Pilates I spent some time in my room and I took a shower, basically killing time.

I also found out today that Dan and I will be going to the price is right on may 20th which is pretty sweet, the show is coming to Canada which is pretty sweet. I am looking forward to it very much so :)

Tonight was spent playing cards and board games and DDR at Katie's TGIF event and it was nice until I got a really bad headache which I still have now. i should really goto bed and hope that it goes away.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment