Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 4 of Pilates

This morning I was up at 7:30, and today it was by choice, Morganne and I did Pilates and it was painful, but awesome. It really energized me and it was the start to a good day, the sun even came up, YAY for natural Vitamin D

Today was a busy day, I had physics and then I sat in MOrganne's stats class and then we and Katy went to go print off my campaign posters for Rez council and the I went to Biochem late and it finished in like 15 minutes, then I rushed up to Rez and Put up all my posters :) and then I had to go and change to get ready to goto the gym with Morganne,

We went at 1 and we did some weights and walked the track, rather low key, but good considering we did pilates this morning and we will be doing them again tomorrow evening.

The gym was good, and then we went back to Rez to push Liz a but int doing her Rez Council Posters and I went to my lab and told her she had to have them done by the time I got back . And after a horrible physics lab I went to her room and she had her posters done and printed. YAY Liz!!!

I finished writing up my physics lab and had a chat with Kristy while I made dinner, I made curried chicken wraps, yum :) Then I called my daddy to express some concerns I have about this summer in terms of making money this summer, due to my whole JAw Surgery thing and it's just a big source of stress and it's something that I can't do anything about, which sucks.

I helped Liz put up her posters this evening and then her and moraganne and I had a nice long hallway chat :) and now I am back in my room and I'm gunna get into my pj's and wait to call Dan, because his phone is FINALLY functional again. Yay!


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment