Saturday, March 5, 2011

Friday night out, say what?

Last night was another night of no sleep and the cause of it was pound cake and having a bunch of people in my room, both do not go well together when you want to sleep. I went to bed at like 12:30 and I did not get much sleep and then my alarm went off at 8:30 and I had to go to physics because I had an assignment to hand in.

After class I tried calling my mom several times, but she was not home, i will try calling again tomorrow. Biochem was boring, but we go out assignment back and I did well which is good.

After Biochem I bused down to by ink and then spent 20minutes waiting at a cold bus stop and just as I could see the bus Katie and Liz drive by and wave frantically and I run after them think I could get a ride, but they didn't pull over and then the bus was at the stop so I ran to go get on it, turns out Katie and Liz turned around and were going back to get me but I was on the bus, but then I got off a few stops up and they picked me up and we had McDonald's, I know, Bad CHANEL, but after that I came back to Rez and did pilates with fabris and then I cleaned my room.

I also had a Facebook chat with Amanda which was really nice

Eventually I had to get ready to go out because Jenna and I were joined Devon and some of her friends for a birthday thing, I got all dressed nice and did my hair, I even showered, ooooo, and we went to Kelly'O'Brians and it was good, But I spent too much money, I got the equivalent of 5 shots and an appetizer for 30 buck which I guess isn't bad, but considering I was in no way drunk.
My drinks consisted of an Irish Almond, A Zombie and 3 Lifesavers(from a pitcher I split with Jenna) all in all it was good, We also got the illustrates pachos, which were kind of disappointing. While there I was in the bathroom and they had business cards on the wall and I took a picture and sent it to Erica, I knew she would like it :) and she did.

The we went to the Generatorm but Devons friends kinda ditched her so it was Just Jenna Devon and I and then Other people were supposed to come but long story short everyone bailed, but we still had good time, despite a super creepy guy. there was also a middle aged man with awesome dance moves. Good times.

Anyways I am SUPER Tired, I probably missed a few things, but oh well.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment