Thursday, March 17, 2011

The week is almost over, can I sleep in yet?

Last night I talked to dan for awhile, because I was having a bad day, this resulted in me going to be a bit later which resulted in me being a bit more tired this morning, but that;s okay because it's worth it.


This morning in my Invert lab, Hayden didn't show up and we had to watch a 55minute video on Cephalopods aka Octopi and Squid and Cuddlefish, and yes it was a sweet video, but I could have spent that time studying OChem.

After the lab I had food ans studied and then I wrote my Ochem midterm and I was done in 40 minutes, which was halfway through and I think I did soso, the multiple choice sucked :( , but I know I passed.

After Ochem I got a green smoothie, btw today was not only St.particks day but also Green Day, so there was lots of Green activities, I even got a mug shot of me and a reusable mug, get it, hahahaha.

Invert and Micro were alright and I would love to write more about my day, but my tummy is killing me and I need to figure out what to do.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment