Friday, March 25, 2011

Long day...

last night my sleep was horrible because someone came home at 1, was loud, stuck around for awhile being loud and then left...

Not cool, due to this i did not goto spin this morning, i got not very much sleep and was not feeling very well at all..

On a happier note Katy made me french toast for breakfast and tea and she even set the table :) Thanks Katy <3


My classes were ok, i got my biochem midterm back and i got 81% which is awesome :)
I then talked to my adviser in an attempt to figure out my life :) and i guess it went okay.


The rest of my day was spent adventuring with Liz, Katie, Nikki and Lindsey down town, and i did laundry and chilled and then I went to a spa thing with Liz and Katie and that was fun, I got a foot scrub and massage by Courtenay. Thanks Courtenay :) <3


Kristy also called me today and that was nice :)

We then went to but hair dye and junk food and then came back to rez and are now doing our nails and Nikki joined us and she is now off work.

I will hopefully get to bed not too late as I want to get up in the morning and watch the Star Wars trilogy, the original 3, not the newer ones.

So I will continue to let my nails dry and maybe eat some chips if they get dry enough and then maybe goto bed by midnight

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment