Wednesday, March 23, 2011

29 Days

So today all in all was an okay day.

I spent my physics class studying for my micro lab exam, actually I spent most of my day studying for my lab exam, and i think it went okay and just like everyone else said it was a fair exam. i think the lowest I'll get is a 71% which is decent and okay considering how well I have done on everything else.

BioChem was brutal as per usual, I am so lost in that class, the final scares me, it's going to be so hard :(

After BioChem was Physics SI, lunch and micro studying

At 3 was my lab exam and I was done before 4, I was the first one done, which I normally don't allow myself to be, but I was done and I wanted out of there.

After the lab I went back to Rez and completed the physics assignment and made myself a sandwich and salad for dinner and then went to Step Pump with Cassandra. I was very glad to go to step pump, I missed it last week and had a blob day die to lack of people going, but no more blob days. I must win the competition that I am in with Dan and so far I dunno how much progress I've made, it's hard to gage yourself when you see yourself everyday.

After Step pump while snacking on an apple with Nutella and chatting with Morganne, Nicolina burst in and told us to goto a DDR competition so we did and there was healthy snacks, YAY! I love healthy snacks and I got a starbucks gift card, yay, something I will actually use :)

After all that came rez council and the meeting was short, but then we had a post meeting meeting with the new Rez council executives and the old to discuss the planning of a movie night to kind of introduce us to out roles and that took a little bit, but it has been decided, and hopefully it all works out.

Anyways I'm coughing up a storm so i think it's time for buckley's and bed, especially since I have an 8am lab tomorrow

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment